OROS Regular Board Meeting
June 8, 2022
Conference Room-Fairfield Inn, OKC
- Call to order by President Landon Berry.
- Member roll call and Greeters report: Don Ford& Phillip Ratcliff.
- Discussion and action on the minutes of the May 4, 2022 meeting.
- Discussion and action on the May Financial Report.
- Discussion and action to authorize the executive director to revise the 2021-2022 budget on June 30 and pay all claims and salaries for June and July.
- Discussion and action on a contract with R.E. Palmer CPA, Inc. for CPA services for 2022-2023.
- Discussion and action hiring an Administrative Assistant for OROS Executive Director for 2022-2023.
- Discussion and action on a contract with Matt Holder to do a series of Financial Workshops in 2022-2023.
- Legislative Report from Megan Benn.
- Comments from Consultant Jeanene Barnett.
- Executive Director Don Ford report.
- President Landon Berry remarks.
- Committee Reports:
Membership Coby Nelson
Conference Jason James
Scholarship Rules Matt Simpson
Awards Jerry Needham
CCOSA Chad Hance
Tech Schools David Lasiter
- Board Member remarks.
- Visitor remarks. .
- Passing of the gavel to incoming President Jason James.
17.Remarks and any committee assignments President James elects to announce at this
19.Adjourn. Next meeting will be August 25 at 10:00a.m. in the OSSAA Building in OKC, OK.
The annual OROS Fall Conference will be held at the Grand Hotel & Casino in Shawnee, OK on October 28 & 29, 2021. This conference is provided to our members free of charge as part of their membership. . . .